Flue gas cleaning
Typically, waste gases from biomass systems are cleaned before leaving the plant via the system via the chimney, depending on customer requirements. The following are used for flue gas cleaning
- Multi cyclone systems (centrifugal separators)
- Electrostatic precipitator systems
- Turbo Dust Cleaner®
- Flue gas condensation(flue gas scrubber)
- Denitrification systems (SNCR and SCR)
- Low-NOx combustion – guarantees NOx reduction immediately in the combustion process without the addition of reducing agents, enabling such plants to meet the required NOx emissions in wide areas without SNCR.
Interested? – Contact us!
Get in touch with us – we will be happy to advise you on your plans and implement your projects!